Sunday, August 12, 2007

Obssessed =(

Mock Exam is 2moro but Fitness Zone Grand Opening is TODAY !! My mom won't let me go as she say there will be lots of reporters there .. So sad .. How I wished there wasn't an article in the newspaper bout the reporters .. Otherwise .. Well, she had already promised to let me go beforehand but changed her mind after that STINKING article =(

I don't know wassup with my obssession with chinese singers rite now .. Its really bothering my studies .. I didn't study yesterday but instead I was watching S.H.E concert live on TV .. I can tell you that they ROCK !! They are so much better live .. So much difference compared to their album ..

Oh well .. I will post again after me mock .. Haha .. Or maybe in between it? Lets just see .. For now .. Peace !

P.s I'm sharing this blog with Jess or King_lim .. My pretty close 'friend' =D

No comments: