Monday, August 20, 2007

Emo .. LOL

Fitness Zone – One amazing gym !

I went to tour Fitness Zone bout a month ago and it was awesome! The pool is really nice and there was also a rock climbing wall.. The changing rooms are beautiful and the basketball court – HUGE !! The treadmills are also superb .. Each facing a tv !! Free dance lessons are available once you become a member .. And also, a professional will help you sort out your exercise schedule according to your need and stamina .. AWESOME !!

I may be trying out the free trial with Syaz and a couple of friends .. Not sure yet though .. My mom has agreed to let me try it out under the condition that I register myself .. Haha .. NICE !! And if it all goes well, then I am going to join Fitness Zone in November after exams .. WOHOO !!

Things happening in school :
One more exam and Mock exam will officially be over for people who take 8 subjects !! YES!! Today, Bokh, Khai n Sab went cruising around the staffrooms to find out bout their marks .. Guess what Amy got for A Maths paper 1? If you guessed 79 put of 80 then you are right ! Miss Lim even asked what her diet consist of as she is so super damn SMART !! And so far, she also got highest for Bio and Maths D paper 2 .. Gosh .. What a genius .. *sigh*



Off to watch tv now .. Btw, just noticed . Emotional post .. haha .. Neways peace =D

No comments: