Saturday, August 4, 2007

My first post?


Welcome to my blog? Hahaha. =] Used to have one of this blog but at the end, I just deleted it. It was lame and stupid so yeahs. But it was nice of MG to share it with me now. =P Currently having holidays and it’s getting on my nerves. Well… It wasn’t that bad. I got to met Mr. Crab a.k.a Bob. Hahaha. Man, he’s weird. X) Betcha that person’s gonna kill me after he reads this. Hahaha.

Number of days till school reopens: 24 days!

That’s a lot. At least half of it went by already. Lucky me! Hahaha. I was called a lucky ass by Melvin because he said I was seriously lucky to have holidays? Hahaha. Trust me, Melv; it ain’t nice when you’ve finished doing all those things you’ve always wanted to do. Hahaha.

Weeeee~ Just came back from one of my cousin’s rabbit make up testing stuffs. Hahaha. I just love being her rabbit. Hahaha!! She tends to put different kinds of make up on me and destroys my perfectly clean hair! Hahaha. I just can’t wait till next week when she does the same thing but different theme. Hahahaha.

Wish you all good luck for your tests and exams! =]

With love,
- Jess
=)

No comments: